MAIN TOP > KHAOSAN TOKYO
Welcome to Khaosan Tokyo, the No.1 hostel group in Japan!!
All Japanese Accommodation Experience Here!!
- "Ryokan"-style comfortable room/bed
- "Backpackers Hostel"-style social atmosphere
- "Love Hotel"-style fancy interior decorating
- "Capsule Hotel"-style deluxe dorm bed
The Experiment for "High-End Hostel Style"
- Color Chemistry room!
- Best facility for women!
- All the rooms have Shower & Toilet!
- Multitasking Quatro Kitchen!
"BEST FACILITY" among All Khaosan
- "En-Suite" in All the Rooms
- "4 Beds Room" Recommended
- "Perfect Location": 1 min from Asakusa Sta.
"Cozy Twin Room for Friends/Couple"
- "Good Location": 5 min from Asakusa Sta.
- "Regular Food Party" for Free for Guests
- "Integrated Kitchen" for Fun Cooking
"Hostelworld's Most Popular Hostel in Tokyo, 2012"
- "Perfect Location": 1 min from Asakusa Sta.
- "Breathtaking Riverside-View"
- "Omotenashi": Japanese Way of Hospitality
"GREAT VALUE" for JR PASS Holders
- "Easy Access to 5 Stations of 7 Lines"
- "Walkable" to Akihabara(Anime)/Ryogoku(Sumo)
- "Deluxe Cabin Bed" Highly Recommended
- "Korean Speaking Staff" on Duty
"Grand Opening" on Dec 6, 2013
- "KIMONO x Bed" the world's first collaboration
- "THEATER & BAR lounge" hang out with locals
- "Multipurpose Library" with sunshine balcony
- "Superb Location" in the heart of sub-cultural area
"No.3 Hostel in Asia 2013
& No.1 Hostel in Japan 2012"
- "Perfect Location": 1 min from Kawaramachi Sta.
- "Convenient Access" to Major Touristic Sights
- "6 Beds Mixed/Female Dorm" Recommended
- "Tatami Living Room" and Excellent Facilities
Best Hostel in Fukuoka Opened on 26th April, 2013
- "En-suite" in All the Rooms
- Tatami Rooms are Available
- Japanese Modern Style Hostel
- Khaosan Bar SAKURA is in the Building
"Portal Hostel for Kyusyu Trip"
- Located in "the Biggest Hub City" in Kyushu Area
- "Amazing Food": Lots of Great Restaurant Around
- "Easy Access from South Korea": 3 Hours by Ferry
"The Greatest SPA Hostel"
- "Laid-back Life": Hundreds of Onsen in Beppu
- "Plenty of Nature": Beach, Mountains etc.
- "Convenient Location": 7 min from JR Beppu Sta.
Best Location in Sapporo
- Located in "Susukino", the biggest night life area!!
- Easy access to Niseko & other great snow fields!!
- 1 hour from Shin-Chitose International airport!!
- Japanese style ensuite room for family & group!!
Khaosan News (Tokyo , Kyoto , Fukuoka , Beppu )
June 10, 2014 7:16 PM
October 23, 2013 4:55 PM
★Halloween Party 2013★
Party is coming soon in Khaosan Tokyo Annex!! If you stay Khaosan Tokyo
Guest House on 25th Oct, you can join it for free!! Let's enjoy the
great time and be crazy with your special costume!!
- Khaosan Tokyo Halloween Party 2013 -
Date: 25th Oct
Place: khaosan Tokyo Annex
*This party is only for our guests and staff
‐ About the Event ‐
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! We will make Takoyaki for you. There is free food,
free soft drink!! Please do not forget to wear anything funny!!
If the typhoon came to Tokyo on the day, we would tell you this party
would be postponed. Let's prepare your special costume anyway!!
- カオサン東京 ハロウィンパーティ2013 -
日時: 10月25日 19:00～21:00
‐ イベント概要 ‐
June 29, 2013 11:30 AM
Khaosan Tokyo Guest House started "Smart Wi-Fi" service for their customers.
"Smart Wi-Fi" is a rental service of mini-tablet with tethering function and pre-installed applications. For details, please contact to Khaosan Tokyo Original's reception (firstname.lastname@example.org
May 2, 2013 3:48 PM
"A-ROUND" is a festival by designers, artists and craftworkers in the whole Asakusa area. This walk tour will visit to a temporary market "A-ROUND MARKET", small shops and craft centers that are usually not open for visitors.
Date & Time
24th May (Fri) 14:00 - 16:00
25th May (Sat) 16:00 - 18:00 *visiting TOKYO HOTARU after the tour
26th May (Sun) 14:00 - 16:00
Tour Route: This walk tour will visit to a temporary market "A-ROUND MARKET", small shops and craft centers that are usually not open for visitors.
Tour Fee: FREE
*Free Wi-Fi is available during the tour. Any other costs are self-pay.
Reservation: Please ask to reception
*It would be appreciated if you let us know your attendance at least 1 day in advance.
: Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory
Tour Guide: Sammy(25th & 26th), Yoshi (27th)
April 17, 2013 8:50 PM
April 17, 2013 8:14 PM
Tokyo Hostel Network, an organization consists of 9 backpackers hostels in East Tokyo including Khaosan Tokyo Guest House, was established. One of the main purpose of the organization is to be able to offer their customers more hospitality by sharing knowledge and experiences among each hostel.
Press Release (Japanese only)
January 16, 2013 6:03 PM
Date: 18th January
Place: Living room at Khaosan Tokyo Original
Fee: Free for Khaosan original's guests
*This event is open only for guests staying at any branches of Khaosan Tokyo Guesthouse
October 23, 2012 5:58 PM